Friday, March 9, 2012

I invite you to my January workshops!

Published at www.artdekor.blogspot.com on 12.01.2010 


Inspired by workshops of remarkable French artist Denise Crolle-Terzaghi I developed new series of master classes. It's my pleasure to invite you to attend them!
Wasn't able to pass over this great image of my favorite Monroe :) So now you can see a decorated box for whatnots :)

Image was transferred by the film (special medium), and the background is the "effect of the leather" acheaved by acrylic paints and bitum. Cool and expensive looking effect, by the way :)

It's very popular now the patina techniques which I applied in this artwork.

Angel was wear out by special oxidants. I played with the frame - I used textured pastes with different additives, acrylic paints and metallic pigments.

I found a very beautiful flower on a napkin. It's my favorite style and color combination!

So I decided to frame the flower by hard and clearly accentuated texture.

Thanks Denise - she demonstrated a very interesting medium to cover the image temporary and thus protect it against the paint in unwanted areas. A very necessary tool for decorators!

So, such works shall be done in the next three Saturdays (January 16, 23 and 30) at the art-cafe "Antresol".
Pre-registration on the master classes by e-mail markar@ukr.net, or by phone. 097 27 60 093


No comments:

Post a Comment